1. What has been your most memorable experience whilst working with Vanguard Health? Please share any photos you have of this experience.
Travelling and meeting so many awesome people.
2. Have you been able to travel and see parts of Australia you would not normally see? If so, please let us know about this....
I was able to tick many items off my bucket list including a magnificent helicopter flight over Katherine Gorge. We even upgraded to a remote landing with wine and cheese!
3. Did Vanguard Health make is easy for you to travel? How did Vanguard Health make it easy for you?
Everything was always organised - all you need to do is pack and go!
4. What is the work culture like with Vanguard Health?
Fun, challenging and rewarding
5. Did Vanguard Health offer you flexibility with your allocations?
You are able to choose your assignments by EOI emails that are sent out by Vanguard Health. Whenever I was free to take the opportunity to travel and work in remote locations I did.
6. Did you feel supported by Vanguard Health? If so, how did we support you whilst on site?
I personally always had a fantastic team with me on the ground. The team back home were always only a phone call away, we would not have survived without Leanne, Ricole and Jenni and them helping us with any issues that came up or when we needed a ‘chat’,
7. What advice would you give to a new recruit? What would you like to tell them when they begin with Vanguard Health?
Take the opportunity to work remote you will never regret it!
8. Is there anything else you would like to share?
Just say ‘yes’ I have never looked back since